Casey is a nurse, wife and mom of two precious children (Judd and Merritt). The youngest, Merritt, has not made her debut on camera yet but she’s just as cute as the rest of the McCrotty’s, if not cuter! Casey has a passion for her family, friends, music, Christmas lights and just life in general!
WHAT WE TALK ABOUT:
- Losing both parents at what most would consider a young age and what life looks like after that loss.
- Feeling alone in your grief and bringing that grief to God.
- “God is either all GOOD or all bad.”
- Experiencing a miscarriage and the different grief that it brings.
- How to encourage friends who have lost a parent or loved one.
- ‘The Widow’s Olive Oil’ – 2 Kings 4:1-7
- Galatians 5:1
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Listen to the episode on iTunes here!