We feel like we scored big time having Keisha McKinney on our podcast! She’s a force of nature in the blogging and social media worlds and a dynamic speaker, too!
She’s honest, fun, and holds no punches when she talks about all God has taught her over the last decade.
Keisha’s also a brand-new mom! Like, so brand new that she JUST had her first baby, a boy named Joshua, yesterday (Jan. 30)! Congratulations to Keisha and her husband, Chris!
IN THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Figuring out what you’re NOT, so that you can start living in the space of what you ARE.
- Not letting your experiences define you.
- Life after a cancer diagnosis
- Letting God use your experiences to connect with people.
- Putting expectations on yourself and what happens when they go unmet.
- Waiting for God’s BEST!
- Finding freedom when we realize that it’s not all about us.
Listen to the our chat with Keisha here!
CONNECT WITH KEISHA:
- You can find Keisha blogging about life at bigpittstop.com.
- You can check out her Etsy store, K Cutie Designs, here.