“Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For YOU DIED, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.”
How often do we try to figure out what we want to “do in life”? Find our “calling”? God has given us all different gifts so that he can use us in a particular way, and he may still be working on developing those gifts in us. However God wants to use us though, is not our identity. What a great reminder Meghan brought to us…”for YOU DIED, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.” Our identity is found in Him!
IN THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Being adopted
- The “gypsy” life
- What happens when we let our jobs or titles define us
- Sometimes we need to ask for help… and that’s ok!
- Focusing on the big picture, we are daughters of the King
- And of course…Finding our identity in Christ and what that looks like in our daily lives
Don’t be a stranger!
We would love to pray for you, or just hear from you in general!
- Send us a message here!
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Receive emails when we post new episodes.