This episode features Sarah Wilson, a gorgeous (seriously, check out her picture below) woman of faith who has found her freedom in Christ and proclaims it loudly to EVERYONE.
Sarah gets real with us about her ongoing battle with cancer and how it’s affected her life in big and small ways. Even though she has walked through a parched season that includes grief, sickness, pain, and despair, Sarah emerges from each battle with a stronger faith and a heart more resolved to live in freedom and fullness.
Listen in as we talk with her about HOW on earth she is flourishing in the middle of the desert. Hopefully you will be encouraged through her story – we definitely were!
In this episode, we talk about:
- Finding freedom and fullness in the midst of tragedy.
- The value in being vulnerable.
- God’s standard of beauty vs. the world’s standard of beauty.
- How to bear (spiritual) fruit during a season of (physical and emotional) drought.
CONNECT WITH SARAH:
- No More Faking Fine by Esther Fleece (Amazon)
DON’T BE A STRANGER…
We would love to pray for you, or just hear from you in general!
- Send us a message here!
- We’re Being Women Podcast on Facebook and Instagram.
- Receive emails when we post new episodes by navigating to the bottom right corner of the page and entering your email address.