This week’s podcast features an amazing duo of third-graders who have raised nearly $20,000 for foster children in the state of Arkansas with…
A LEMONADE STAND.
Sara and I were blown away talking to these kiddos and their moms. A pure desire to help kids in need and a simple plan have led Ross and Addison, both nine years old, to keep this lemonade and cookie stand going for three years now. Furthermore, their goal for this year is even larger than in the past!
WHAT WE TALK ABOUT:
- The current foster crisis in Arkansas
- The journey for two families into the fostering and adoption community
- How two third-graders are making a BIG impact on kids waiting for a forever home
- How you can help!
We have some good laughs with Ross, Addison, and their moms in this episode and you will have joy in your heart and a smile on your face after listening.
WHERE TO FIND THE LEMONADE STAND:
- Saturday, April 14, at Eggshells Kitchen Company from 1:30 – 3:30. They are located at 5501 Kavanaugh Blvd., Suite K, in Little Rock.
If you can’t go to the lemonade stand, please consider donating at https://www.walkforthewaiting.org/addisonandross.
WHERE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION ON WALK FOR THE WAITING (and the organizations it benefits):
DON’T BE A STRANGER…
We would love to pray for you, or just hear from you in general!
- Send us a message here!
- We’re Being Women Podcast on Facebook and Instagram.
- Do you want to be notified every time we post? Just navigate to the bottom right corner of the page and enter your email address.