Teamwork, trust, and faithfulness are usually NOT the first words that come to mind when you think of parents helping teens deal with social media.
Allow this family to turn all your preconceptions about tech boundaries upside down!
In this episode, one of our favorite families sat down to share with us how they manage technology, specifically social media. Paige West is mom to Addison and Riley, twin girls who are just about to turn 17. They each give their honest take on a very tricky subject from different perspectives.
IN THIS EPISODE WE SHARE:
- Practical tips for helping teens (and ourselves!) navigate Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- The effects of social media on self esteem and identity.
- Teamwork in a family setting,
- How the bottom line – a faithful heart after God – guides this family’s online interactions.
- A great article on the effects of social media on teens.
- Struggles by Craig Groeschel (purchase here)
Sara & April
Don’t be a stranger! We would LOVE to hear from you. Let us know with a rating or review what you think of the podcast and share the topics you’d love to hear about!