Hi, friends! WE’RE BACK!!!
We’ve been on a three-month break from posting new episodes and, y’all, we think you’re gonna love what we’ve been working on! You can expect to get episodes every two weeks on Wednesdays, just like before. Our guests are so excited to share encouraging messages about topics like healing, limitations, calling, godly womanhood and so much more!
In this episode you’ll get to hear from Lisa Leonard, founder of Lisa Leonard Designs and author of Brave Love. She shares her heart on how to love when it’s not easy, a topic that doesn’t get enough attention in our opinion.
IN THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Living life in the confidence of God’s love.
- What to do when you present yourself as strong but really feel weak.
- Freedom from trying to earn approval and people pleasing.
- How a gracious God meets us in our sin.
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Being Women Enneagram episodes:
We’re so excited to be back with you and hope you enjoy this episode!
Sara & April
Don’t be a stranger! We would LOVE to hear from you. Let us know with a rating or review what you think of the podcast and share the topics you’d love to hear about!