Whether the mistakes we make are big or small, all of us are vulnerable to holding on to them for too long. We might try to cover them up or maybe they paralyze us, keeping us from being the fullest version of ourselves. Whatever the consequences of our mistakes may be, sometimes we inflict the worst damage on ourselves.
In this episode our friend Courtney Beck shares her story of healing from an abortion. Something she thought would solve her problem ended up creating almost two decades of larger and more internalized problems than she ever dreamed of. Thankfully, God didn’t leave her there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- The extravagance of God’s grace
- Setting boundaries as part of healing
- The process of breaking out of your comfort zone
RESOURCES FROM THE EPISODE
- Options Pregnancy Center (Cabot, AR)
- Caring Hearts Pregnancy Center (Little Rock, AR)
- Surrendering the Secret study from Lifeway
We hope you enjoy getting to know Courtney and her story!
Sara & April
Don’t be a stranger! We would LOVE to hear from you. Let us know with a rating or review what you think of the podcast and share the topics you’d love to hear about!